This career opportunity may be of interest to you or someone you know.
Knightsbridge is looking for experienced facilitators
Knightsbridge Human Capital Solutions works with organizations to strengthen their most valuable asset: their people. We help our clients seamlessly recruit, develop, and optimize talent to create competitive advantage and improve performance. Knightsbridge is a leading integrated human capital company, with over 300 employees and associates in Executive Search and Recruitment, Leadership and Talent Development, Career Management and Workforce Management, serving clients around the world.
Visit www.knightsbridge.com to learn more.
Join the Knightsbridge community of experienced associate facilitators, helping employees across a broad range of organizations build their leadership capabilities in the areas of managing self, managing others and managing the business.
With over 30 associates across Canada and worldwide, Knightsbridge offers our associates a unique opportunity to work with organizations of every size and industry, engage in a dynamic community of associates and continue to develop their professional skills in a variety of areas. To learn more about what we do visit www.knightsbridgelearning.com
- Are positive, energetic individuals with a passion for learning
- Are team players who enjoy working collaboratively with others
- Are committed to a positive client experience and willing to go the extra mile
- Demonstrate initiative and consistency in delivering results
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and resourceful to get things done
- Are flexible and adaptive and can relate to all levels from the individual contributor to senior manager level
- Draw on relevant business and industry experience through their work with small and large organizations across industry sectors
- Understand the business context, environment, strategy, and organizational constraints and can use that knowledge to inform their work with our clients
- Have expertise and experience in delivering training in at least two of the subject areas listed below:
- Managing and Leading
- Personal Effectiveness
- Business Essentials
- Team Essentials
- Sales Essentials
While we have requirements across North America, our most pressing needs are currently in Calgary.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 10+ years of business experience
- 5+ years of experience as a facilitator
- Undergraduate degree (ideally possessing a graduate degree in a related field such as Organizational Development, Leadership, Business Administration)
- Adult Learning certification preferred
- Expert presentation skills; facilitates with presence, authenticity and passion
- Ability to clearly articulate content, and make it real and relevant for participants through examples, stories, coaching, etc.
- Flexible, self-managing, adaptable and collaborative
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and learning
- Track record of delivering outstanding results to clients
- Team player – adaptable, collaborative
- Embraces constant change – flexible and open to new ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills – forthright, engaging, low-ego
- Energetic, passionate and demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Positive outlook – looks for new opportunities and seizes them with a sense of vitality and fun
- Desire to represent Knightsbridge in the delivery of managerial leadership programs
- Willingness and ability to travel within Canada
- Experience in multi-modal delivery an asset (running virtual programs as well as in-class delivery)
- Bilingualism (French/English) an asset
KNIGHTSBRIDGE CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in partnering with Knightsbridge, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IAF Canada Newsletters
Click here for our pages about Newsletters and other information about our upcoming activities.
The Canada Pages navigation will appear on the left to take you to additional pages about IAF Canada
Adding IAF Canada Updates
If you want to post an update on our Canada Pages, please send them to Alison McEachern at email@example.com
you are looking for general information on IAF or any of its programs
and services, please contact the IAF Canada Regional Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org