Facilitation Impact Awards
Have you seen the impact of facilitation?
If you’ve seen an organisation make a positive and measurable impact using facilitation, we’d like to showcase their story.
As the leading professional association for facilitators, we understand how stories like yours can illustrate the power of facilitation.
The Facilitation Impact Awards celebrate the results, change and progress that organisations make using facilitation. They are also a great way for people everywhere to learn from the facilitators who make that impact possible.
Nominations for the 2022 awards are open and will close on Sunday 24 July 2022 at 23:00 GMT.
Serious about nominating?
Read the Facilitation Impact Award Guidelines before you start your nomination.
Watch a recording of the Facilitation Impact Awards information session held on 16 June 2022.
See information session slides which include tips for nominating.
Save the date for the Facilitation Impact Awards ceremony on Monday 17 October 2022 at 14:00 GMT and look at the highlights from the 2021 ceremony.
Meet our past awardees on our social media: @iafacilitators #FacilitationHasImpact
For information on how we govern the awards, see Facilitation Impact Awards Governance Policy.
Want to be an evaluator?
Being an evaluator is a great opportunity to see how organisations and facilitators from around the world use facilitation to make an impact.
To be an evaluator you must agree to abide by the Facilitation Impact Awards Governance Policy. This means you must:
- be an IAF member
- complete a practice evaluation and evaluator training session
- declare any conflict of interest you may have for a nomination
- evaluate nominations using the award criteria and scoring framework
- not be included in a nomination for a 2022 Facilitation Impact Award
- not help a person to prepare a nomination in any way
- not share information about a nomination with anyone other than another evaluator or FIA team member.
For more information, see 2022 FIA evaluation timeline.