Facilitation Impact Awards
Awarding excellence in achieving results through facilitation
The most prestigious international awards honouring excellence in facilitation and its positive, measurable impact on businesses, governments and not-for-profit organisations around the world.
In keeping with the spirit of the International Association of Facilitators, the Facilitation Impact Awards is a non-competitive, inclusive awards program. All submissions meeting a given threshold of points will receive an award.
For each successful application, an organisation and its facilitator will be recognized. There are three award levels and the potential for multiple award recipients across a number of categories.
Diversity and inclusion
The IAF embraces diversity and inclusion. Accordingly, most materials are available in four languages: English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Be a FIA Volunteer!
We are always seeking volunteers to serve as evaluators or on FIA teams in your region to assist with social media communications and planning award presentations. To volunteer, send an email to FIA@IAF-World.org and indicate your region and the function that interests you!
Past organisation and facilitator awardees
Fees and requirements
- Submission Fee: None
- Deadline to submit completed applications: August 15, 2016
- Notification of award recipients: Award recipients will be announced October 17 during International Facilitation Week. (Submitters from the European region will receive notification in September and their awards presented at the IAF EMENA Conference in October.)
- Awards will be distributed in events across the world, starting with the IAF European Conference, October 2016. Awardees will be notified of their regional awards event.
Submission forms and rules
- Submission Form
- Submission Rules – includes information on:
- Who may apply
- Number of permissible applications
- Who receives awards
- Scoring overview
- Review and appeal process
- Judging Criteria – includes details of the various sections and criteria being evaluated, as well as scoring. Also includes the IAF Competencies.
- Governance Policy – includes information on:
- Purpose of the awards
- Guiding principles
- Scope and deliverables
- Organisation and roles
- Transparency, confidentiality and conflicts of interest
- The awards and eligibility
If you are helping to raise awareness of the Facilitation Impact Awards, email us at FIA@iaf-world.org to let us know and we’ll share the news here.
- 2014 Press Release announcing the 2014 Awardees
- Carrie Cohill. Facilitation Impact Awards. Posted Jan. 21, 2014 on Arizona Association of Facilitators blog.
- Roshan Bliss. IAF Launches 2014 Facilitation Impact Awards. Jan. 15, 2014. Community blog, National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation.
- IAF Europe MENA. Facilitation Impact Awards (Americas) 2014 – nominations deadline Feb. 17, 2014.
- Mid Atlantic Facilitators Network. Facilitation Impact Award Nominations.
- Michael Wilkinson. Facilitation Impact Awards 2014. YouTube.
Follow us on Twitter – #FIA2015