Facilitation Impact Awards
Honouring excellence in facilitation
As a professional association with members in more than 65 countries, the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) is well placed to recognise the power of facilitation worldwide. For more than 20 years we have been strong advocates for the power of facilitation in helping organisations to address challenges and achieve results.
The Facilitation Impact Awards (FIA) honours organisations that have used facilitation to achieve a measurable and positive impact as well as the facilitator(s) who worked with them.
Nominate for a 2021 award
- prepare a submission and email it to FIA@iaf-world.org by 11pm Sunday 25 July 2021 (GMT)
- if applicable, pay the nomination fee by the closing date.
A non-refundable nomination fee of US$200 is payable for each submission. If an IAF member is nominated as a facilitator in the submission, no nomination fee is payable.
To learn more about nominating for an award:
- watch our information session with past Platinum awardee Paolo Martinez, CPF
- download the slides from the session with tips for preparing your submission.
See Facilitation Impact Award Guidelines for criteria.
Congratulations to all the organisations and facilitators who have been recognised for demonstrating the power of facilitation worldwide in 2020.
Visit the 2020 Awards page to view the awardees and the impact of their projects.
IAF volunteer evaluators
Being an evaluator is an opportunity for you to support a global community of practice and learn more about how organisations and facilitators use facilitation and the IAF core competencies.
We are looking for IAF members to evaluate submissions in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
Evaluators need to be available:
- 5 and 22 July to complete a practice evaluation and 90-minute training webinar (in English)—session times will be confirmed in mid June
- 26 July and 3 August to evaluate up to 3 submissions—you can evaluate submissions any time that suits you during this period
- 4 and 22 August to discuss scores with other evaluators—you will only need to do this step if there is a wide spread in the scores each evaluator gives a submission.
If you would like to volunteer, email FIA@iaf-world.org by 4 July and let us know which languages (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese) you can evaluate in.
Evaluators may be nominated in a submission for an award, but they are not allowed to evaluate submissions in which they are named.
The Facilitation Impact Awards Governance Policy includes information on probity requirements for the awards.