Rebecca Sutherns, PhD CPF
Regional Director for Canada
Happy spring to IAF folks in Canada!
Join us for Wednesday’s session with Dr. Andrew Healey and IAF Hall of Famer Dorothy Strachan for a discussion on
Vaccine Hesitancy Among Health Care Professionals: A Case Study of a Partnered Facilitation Approach. Click here to register for the interactive presentation taking place Wednesday, March 23 from 7-9:30 p.m. EDT.
I’m also hosting an IAF Canada learning meetup on Thursday, April 21 from 12-1 p.m. EDT. Click here to register for the conversation that will focus on Scoping in the Age of Hybrid. As we head back to in-person while also maintaining hybrid and digital engagement, it makes contracting conversations with facilitation clients tricky. Let’s talk about it!
I hope you’ll join us!
For more information
You can find out more about the IAF’s activities in Canada by contacting:
- Rebecca Sutherns, Regional Director for Canada, for establishing a new Chapter or for anything related to IAF.
IAF Chapter(s) in Canada
In order to establish and maintain a chapter, we need:
- Local IAF facilitators ready to commit time to take on the Chapter Lead's role. You don't have to do this alone, this role can be shared.
- A minimum of 5 IAF members in good standing willing to put their names forward to make and maintain a local Chapter status.
- Local IAF members and non-members to join the Chapter, to champion, promote, coordinate and participate in local Chapter activities in order to sustain as a Chapter. Local activities are meant to provide you with networking opportunities, shared learning and personal / professional development.
- Approval from the IAF Board to establish a new Chapter.