Updates in brief
Updates in brief
IAF AGM 2018 | Our Annual General Meeting took place on 1 November. Couldn’t go? Check the governance page for a full recording and presentations of the meeting.
IAF Methods Database | As an IAF member, you are now able to log in to the Methods Database with your IAF membership credentials. Part of the Methods Library remains public, but the majority of the methods will be for members only. You can access the members-only methods by signing in with your IAF account at www.sessionlab.com (or connecting your already existing SessionLab account with your IAF account). Once logged in you can bookmark your favourite methods, comment and rate existing methods, and submit new methods into the library. We'd be happy to see the community getting active and further improving the quality of the IAF library.
Exclusive offers for members | Get 10% off your next Neuland order, or find discounts for upcoming events once logged in on the IAF website.
Method of the Month: I EXPECT
This is an opening exercise to get out expectations from the program or workshop, using a four-section flipchart grid. Read the method
Links we like
- 27 Tools for Online Brainstorming and Decision Making in Meetings (blog, via Paul Youldon and Nora Sheffe)
- #facweek: Diversity and integration in Sweden with Lorensbergs (video, via Trevor Durnford)
- Facilitation in Europe (PDF preview of survey results, via Michael Ashworth)
- Turning Microaggression into Inclusion (blog, via Greg Wilkinson)
- Developing standards for an integrated approach to workplace facilitation for interprofessional teams in health and social care contexts: a Delphi study (Article, via Anne Martin)