Facilitation Impact Awards 2017
Summary of results
In 2017, 14 submissions were received from 13 organisations:
- 6 large businesses
- 3 government organisations
- 3 not-for-profit organisations
- 1 small to medium business.
Volunteers evaluated the submissions using the following criteria:
The awards are non-competitive and all submissions that receive 70 points or more receive an award:
- Platinum award—90 to 100 points
- Gold award—80 to 89 points
- Silver award—70 to 79 points.
Thirteen submissions received the threshold number of points required for an award, resulting in 3 platinum awards, 5 gold awards and 5 silver awards. Seven awards were given to large businesses, 3 to not-for-profit organisations, 2 to government organisations and 1 to a small to medium business.
Submissions and awards by IAF region are shown below.