Facilitation Impact Awards 2018
Summary of results
In 2018, 15 organisations nominated for an award:
- 6 not-for-profit organisations
- 4 government organisations
- 4 small to medium businesses
- 1 large business.
IAF volunteers from 11 countries evaluated the submissions using the following criteria:
The awards are non-competitive. All submissions that receive 70 points or more receive an award. Ten submissions received the threshold number of points required for an award, resulting in:
- 4 Platinum Awards (90 to 100 points)
- 5 Gold Awards (80 to 89 points)
- 1 Silver Award (70 to 79 points).
Awards were given to four not-for-profits, two small to medium businesses, three government organisations and one large business.
The IAF region of the organisations that nominated for and received awards is shown below.