Front L-R: February Yoon, Monisha Mohandas, Hanie Bohlender, Pat Nunis, George Bohlender, Linette Heng, Andal Krishnan
Back L-R: Sudeep Mohandas, Justin Hong, Farah Shahed, DINO, Hamidah Marican, Amy Wan Ratos
2019 has been an eventful year for IAF Malaysia. As a small chapter of 15 members, we have grown to 19 members to date – and this is largely due to the effort put in to publicize the 22nd Asia Conference and to work on the IAF Brand in Malaysia
2 Workshops on Competencies have been held over the past months and a strategic planning session for years 2020 – 2022 held in June facilitated by Vinay Kumar in June.
The challenges of a small chapter are often linked to attendance for workshops and events – so this is addressed by opening sessions to the public and spreading the news of facilitation to all who may be interested.
We look forward to a new Chapter team in 2020 and the new pathways and journeys that will open up to the IAF in Malaysia.
Warm Regards, Patricia Nunis (Chapter Lead, 2016-19)
- IAF Malaysia 2019 Annual General Meeting, Out-going & In-coming Executive Committee Members
- Participants at the IAF Core Competencies and Practice Workshop (28 Feb 2019)
- Moments to Share
- IAF Malaysia Executive Committee Members, 2020-2021
- A light moment while planning with Vinay Kumar (24 June 2019)
- Malaysia Conference Planning team - work is fun!
- Passing over documentation from outgoing committee to 2020-2021 Committee
- Passing Over from outgoing Chapter Lead, Patricia Nunis to incoming Chapter Lead, Amy Wan Ratos
IAF Malaysia chapter is pleased to have the IAF Global Board visit Kuala Lumpur during the Lunar New Year Festivities.
This is a powerful message that IAF Global is ready to support the region and country ramp up efforts to promote facilitation in this country brimming with people potential!
Look out for pictures and growth events coming up really soon!
Your contacts in Malaysia
We are happy to assist you and answer your queries. To know more about our local initiatives and to become an IAF Member, write to me at: