Sharing IAF Brand Best Practices
Would you join us as an IAF Brand Ambassador?London, United Kingdom
Would you join us as an IAF Brand Ambassador?
Being an IAF Brand Ambassador is about sharing and learning about how to best promote, brand and market facilitation - for yourself, individuals, organisations, chapters, regions & events.
In this webinar, we will:
- discuss the how to make your brand shine,
- how to support your IAF peers and chapters to shine
- what you can do to improve a brand (even if the brand is "you")
- set a challenge to explore before the next webinar (in 5 weeks)
Session delivered by Marianne Hartley (Brand expert) and Jeffer London (IAF board) - who together are deeply involved in branding people, projects, companies and associations like the IAF. Marianne was the mastermind behind IAF's rebranding a few years back; Jeffer looks after IAF brand & marketing strategy. Both of them have a passion for helping people put their services in the best possible light.
IAF Brand Ambassadorship Activities & Outputs include:
- Producing media & campaigns
- Applying global brand standards locally
- Establishing brand/marketing best practices that inspire other IAF members
- Building shared resources and collective intel on promoting the power of facilitation
- Access to the IAF portfolio of branding and marketing materials
We are doing this in a collaborative manner - so check out google base camp platform - there you can find the resources, conversations, and space to share your needs, ideas, inspiration, and best-practices.
Here is example of our latest collaboration: Meet the IAF.
Looking forward to branding with you!
Hartley & Soul
International Association of Facilitators