Webinar: Explore Conflicts with Lawrence Philbrook
DATE : 20 MARCH 2019, WEDNESDAY: 8.00 - 10.00 PM (GMT +8) - MALAYSIAKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DATE : 20 MARCH 2019, WEDNESDAY: 8.00 - 10.00 PM (GMT +8) - MALAYSIA
Join us, the Malaysia Chapter as we Explore Conflict facilitated by Lawrence Philbrook, a very experienced Facilitator who has much to share from a deep pool of wisdom.
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
EXPLORATION OF CONFLICT
- Check in
- Conflict Escalation: Roles, Causes and Factors to Consider
- Reflecting on a conflict moment
- Preparing for a conflict situation
- Moving Forward
FACILITATOR : LAWRENCE PHILBROOK
A Certified ICA ToP Facilitator (CToPF) and Assessor.
An IAF CPF from 2007-2011. 2013 -2017, 2018-21
Named to the IAF Hall of Fame 2015
Lawrence Philbrook, CTF CPF
Director ICA Taiwan
Lawrence (Larry) Philbrook has been designing processes for teams and leaders in varied cultural settings for over forty years. Larry joined the Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA) in 1972 and worked outside the US since 1977 doing extensive company and community-based projects in over 40 nations. For the past 27 years he has been the director of ICA Taiwan. President of ICA International from 2010-2012.
• Larry’s key skill is in tailoring designs and facilitation of processes to specific needs while helping to recover a sense of respect and trust as a basis for establishing organizations and communities that can learn and change. His clients include villages, communities of practice, government organizations, and more than 50 multinational and local companies across the world.
Interesting projects the past year include:
• Hosting a global dialogue on leadership as a role in building and facilitating Authentic Community while exploring this in a cross-cultural context
• Completing his 9th year as a facilitator of a UN program on Appreciative leadership in UN offices in Asia, Africa, Europe, North and South America. This includes work on developing leadership frameworks beyond the western context.
• Working with several multinational organizations to develop facilitative leadership and change processes in Europe and Asia including work with Agile teams in an organizational context.
• Training facilitators from Taiwan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Ukraine, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore and USA
• Working in a Community development context integrating organizational methods like Transformative Scenario Planning in a community context with NCKU and Yunlin Tech