Facilitation Impact Awards 2019
Summary of results
In 2019, 17 organisations nominated for an award:
- 9 not-for-profit organisations
- 4 government organisations
- 2 small to medium businesses
- 2 large business.
IAF volunteers from 15 countries evaluated the submissions using the following criteria:
The awards are non-competitive. All submissions that receive 70 points or more receive an award. Ten submissions received the threshold number of points required for an award, resulting in:
- 2 Platinum Awards (90 to 100 points)
- 3 Gold Awards (80 to 89 points)
- 5 Silver Awards (70 to 79 points).
Awards were given to seven not-for-profits, two small to medium businesses and one large business.
Nominations and awards by IAF region of the organisation are shown below.