Elections to the Board
- Nominations closed on 23 September.
- The election took place online from Oct 17-23, 2016 during International Facilitation Week.
- The results of the 2016 Elections were published on 1 November.
Election Results 2016
The following candidates were elected in this year's election to the Board of Directors:
- Treasurer: Tony Nash
- Director of Memberships and Chapters: Nick Housego
- Director of Professional Development: Cameron Fraser
- Regional Director for Africa: John Cornwell
- Regional Director for Europe, Middle East & North Africa: Mirjami Sipponen-Damonte
- Regional Director for United States of America: Donald A. Kerper
The Elections Process
Directors are elected by the Association's membership by means of an electronic vote. All members in good standing will receive an email with a unique link to the elections platform around mid-November.
The process will adhere to the policies and procedures described in the IAF Bylaws.
For more information about this year's nominations or elections, please contact the 2016 Nominations Committee at email@example.com.