IAF Certified™ Professional Facilitator ǀ Master
The IAF Certified™ Professional Facilitator ǀ Master represents a more senior level of experience, as well as a broader engagement with advancing the field of facilitation (e.g., such activities as IAF Board / Committee involvement, conference organization, presentations, writing/publishing, teaching, mentoring, etc.). We recommend a minimum of 8 years as a CPF, prior to being considered for IAF CPF ǀ M.
This level is obtained at the time of re-certification.
- Be a current IAF Member
- Candidate will have been recertified at least once as an IAF CPF
- Candidate has been an IAF CPF for a minimum of 8 years
- Evidence of at least six (6) workshops facilitated in past six (6) years
- Provide evidence of professional development
- Evidence of contribution to advancing the field of facilitation
- Please review the application package for more details on requirements
Steps to Obtaining Credential
- Apply and Download IAF CPF™ | Master Application Package
- Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay application fee
- $500 USD*
- *Application fees are non-refundable. Please click here for our Professional Development Fee Schedule and Policies.
- *There is no reduction for early application, should a member become eligible for Master before the end of their current certification status.
- Required every six (6) years