IAF Certified™ Professional Facilitator ǀ Master
The IAF Certified™ Professional Facilitator ǀ Master represents a more senior level of experience, as well as a broader engagement with advancing the field of facilitation (e.g., such activities as IAF Board / Committee involvement, conference organization, presentations, writing/publishing, teaching, mentoring, etc.). We recommend a minimum of 8 years as a CPF, prior to being considered for IAF CPF ǀ M.
This level is obtained at the time of re-certification.
- Be a current IAF Member
- Candidate will have been recertified at least once as an IAF CPF
- Candidate has been an IAF CPF for a minimum of 8 years
- Evidence of at least six (6) workshops facilitated in past six (6) years
- Provide evidence of professional development
- Evidence of contribution to advancing the field of facilitation
- Please review the application package for more details on requirements.
How to apply
- Download the IAF CPF Master application package
- Complete your application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the application fee.
- $500 USD
- The application fee is non-refundable. For more information, see Professional Development Fee Schedule and Policies.
- If you apply to recertify as a Master before your CPF recertification date, the $500 USD application fee applies.
- Required every six (6) years.