CANADA's One Pager News (see archived issues under photo on left)
Our Chair in Uruguay played host for the 2019 Board Face-Face Meeting
This year's face-face board meeting was hosted by our very own IAF Chair, Trevor Durnford, and Malin Moren, at their home in Uruguay.
Here is a photo of this year's new board.
IAF Chapter(s) in Canada?
In order to establish and maintain a chapter, we need:
- Local IAF facilitators ready to commit time to take on the Chapter Lead's role. You don't have to do this alone, this role can be shared.
- A minimum of 5 IAF members in good standing willing to put their names forward to make and maintain a local Chapter status.
- Local IAF members and non-members to join the Chapter, to champion, promote, coordinate and participate in local Chapter activities in order to sustain as a Chapter. Local activities are meant to provide you with networking opportunities, shared learning and personal / professional development.
- Approval from the IAF Board to establish a new Chapter.
For more information
You can find out more about the IAF’s activities in Canada by contacting:
- The Chapter Lead(s) of existing Chapters (currently there are Chapters in Greater Toronto Area, Ottawa and Halifax, and British Columbia (BC) Chapter).
- Rosanna von Sacken, Regional Director for Canada, for establishing a new Chapter or for anything related to IAF.
We are planning to refresh our communications to our members within the Canada Region, including frequency and methods, whether via a newsletter, virtual gatherings or other mechanisms. In the meantime, please submit your ideas to Rosanna von Sacken.